Memory Matching games for kids - Online and Free (87)
Published on 22 September 2011 / Last modified on 24 October 2020
How to play our Online Memory games?
In these online games, the cards are laid in rows on the board. The number of cards vary from 12 (for toddlers) to 42 (for older kids). You can increase the number of the cards in the matching game, and so the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
For teachers who want to play matching games with their students or for all those who want to play together and remotely via screen sharing, a new feature is now available for each game: you now have the possibility to display numbered cards.
The principle of the game is to find all the pairs by returning the cards 2 by 2. If the cards turned up are the same (a pair), it's a match and you win the pair, otherwise, the cards are automatically turned face down and you have to make a new try.
In the "SOLO" mode: The principle is to find all the pairs with the fewest possible moves and in a shortest time.
In the "2 PLAYERS" mode: the player who found the most pairs wins.
These matching games are compatible with all your devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones (IOS ou Android).The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so do not hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
Many free Matching games for kids on Memozor
We offer you a large range of Matching Games, you surely will find themes that please you.
- For fans of video games, there are several games with characters from video games, for example, the Matching game Minecraft, Fortnite, or Mario Kart...
- Some games will please little girls such as Matching game with Barbie , Disney princesses, pretty unicorns, Hello Kitty, Frozen...
- For nature lovers, many Matching games with animals such as Matching game with marine animals, tropical animals, animals from Asia, insects, or felines...
- For young intellectuals, there are learning games such as Matching game with dinosaurs, with dog breeds, or the game with multiplication tables, for example.
- Of course, there are a lot of Matching game with the heroes from your favorite cartoons: Matching game with The Simpsons, Tom and Jerry, Finding Nemo, Dora the Explorer and many other Walt Disney Matching games.
- For kids who want more difficult memory games (with a larger number of cards), they will find here our Giant or Big Matching games
- For the youngest kids there are also Matching games especially for toddlers.
Why play the Matching games for kids?
These free Matching games are specifically designed for kids. Many themes and several level of difficulty are available and adapted to the child's age. The pictures chosen to illustrate the games are suitable are specifically choosen to please them.
The matching game is a great game to stimulate kids memory in a playful way! The more you play, the easier it is to remember where the cards are and therefore, the easier it is to find the pairs.
Every time you start a new game, a random selection and a random positioning of the cards ensure you a different game than the previous one, so you can play again and again!
On Memozor, all Matching games for kids are free and unlimited, so you can play as many games as you want.