Play Memory game :
Memory game Pokemon cards 5th generation
A great memory game especially for boys, or girls who love the Pokemon, with many Pokemon cards (more than 50 different Pokemon). The cards represent different creatures Pokemon of the 5th generation like Zorua, Zoroark, Gigalith, Munna and many others..., so play and have fun!
How to play free memory game online:
In this free games, the cards are arranged in columns and rows. You can change the number of cards on the board, and so the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
You have to reconstruct the pairs of cards by turning them 2 by 2. If the cards turned face up are the same (a pair) you win and the pair disappears from the game otherwise the cards are automatically turned face down and you need to make a new try. Find all the pairs in the least moves and in a shortest time. You will find the full memory game rules here.
You can replay the same game as many times as you want: every time you start a new game, a random selection of the cards ensures a different game, so you can replay endlessly.
This game is compatible with all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones. The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so do not hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
If you want games with more cards, you will find them in giant or big memory games
Why play memory game for kids:
Great exercise to train kid's memory. It's also a good practice to help them memorize the locations of different cards and you will be quickly surprised by their progress. This game will reinforce and boost their visual memory storage capacity in a playful way.
The Pokemon 5th generation:
More than 150 Pokemon in the 5th generation. There are, for example:
- Zekrom is a black, bipedal Pokemon resembling a dragon or dinosaur with a large tail that produces energy for its attacks. It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokemon but it can fuses with Kyurem to become Black Kyurem.
- Haxorus is a bipedal Pokemon with large tusks which resemble scythes, red talons and red claws.It evolves from Fraxure starting at level 48. It is the final form of Axew.
- A pink quadruped Pokemon Munna a "dream eater" Pokemon, it evolves into Musharna "a Pokemon trance" when exposed to a Moon Stone.
Tepig, a pig-like Pokemon, can blow fire from its snout. It can evolves into Pignite and then into Emboar.
- Sandile a crocodile of the desert who does not like water. It evolves into Krokorok and then evolves into Krookodile.
- Zorua a small fox Pokemon in the dark category as having the ability illusion. It's the first Generation V Pokemon to be revealed to the public. It evolves into Zoroark a large and strong Pokemon capable of creating illusions that are indistinguishable from reality.
- Krookodile has a thick maroon-colored body, black back, and white stomach. It has five triangular spikes on its back. It evolves from Krokorok starting at level 40. It is the final form of Sandile.
- Genesect, the last legendary of Generation 5, and one of the best. It is a purple bipedal, insectoid Pokemon with a metal body and a saucer-shaped head and it has two large red eyes and a small white part.
- Bisharp is a bipedal, humanoid Pokemon. It has a round, red and black head, similar to a war helmet
- Kyurem is a gray and blue, bipedal Pokemon, it has a blue head and snout and has yellow eyes without pupils. Kyurem has two alternate forms, White Kyurem and Black Kyurem, which are formed by combining with Reshiram and Zekrom, respectively.
Between 1996 (release of the first Pokemon game on Game Boy) and 2017 (release of the 7th and last generation), there has been a succession of seven generations with about 800 Pokemon.