Memory game for kids - Pokemon cards 5th generation - online and free
Play Memory game :
Memory game Pokemon cards 5th generation
A great memory game especially for boys, or girls who love the Pokemon, with many Pokemon cards (more than 50 different Pokemon). The cards represent different creatures Pokemon of the 5th generation like Zorua, Zoroark, Gigalith, Munna and many others..., so play and have fun!
How to play Online Memory games ?
In these online games, the cards are laid in rows on the board. You have to find all the pairs by turning cards 2 by 2.
These memory games are single player mode, so, as there is only one player, the objective of the game is to find all the pairs with the fewest strokes and as quickly as possible.
A stopwatch will show you how much time you have spent to find all the pairs and also the game will show you the number of strokes you have needed.
If you wish, you can change the number of cards on the board, and so the level of difficulty of the game, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
When you turn over 2 cards, there are 2 possibilities:
- If the two cards match, it's a pair! The pair automatically disappears from the board and you can then turn over 2 new cards.
- Otherwise, if the cards don't match, they are automatically turned face down and you can then turn over 2 new cards.
You can replay the same game as many times as you want! Indeed, every time a new game starts,
a random selection of the cards ensures that you will have a different game, so you can replay endlessly!
Free Memory games on Memozor :
All the memory games are Free. They are Compatible with all devices: Desktop, Laptop, Tablets and Smartphones, and they are also Compatible with all Browsers (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox...). The content and the games adjust automatically to your device, so do not hesitate to play on your tablet or your smartphone.
If you want play with more cards, try our Giant or Big memory games
But you can also play to our Online 2 players memory games. For those there are 2 distinct game modes:
- You can play with a friend sitting next to you
- Or you can play against the computer
The Pokemon 5th generation:
More than 150 Pokemon in the 5th generation. There are, for example:
- Zekrom is a black, bipedal Pokemon resembling a dragon or dinosaur with a large tail that produces energy for its attacks. It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokemon but it can fuses with Kyurem to become Black Kyurem.
- Haxorus is a bipedal Pokemon with large tusks which resemble scythes, red talons and red claws.It evolves from Fraxure starting at level 48. It is the final form of Axew.
- A pink quadruped Pokemon Munna a "dream eater" Pokemon, it evolves into Musharna "a Pokemon trance" when exposed to a Moon Stone.
Tepig, a pig-like Pokemon, can blow fire from its snout. It can evolves into Pignite and then into Emboar.
- Sandile a crocodile of the desert who does not like water. It evolves into Krokorok and then evolves into Krookodile.
- Zorua a small fox Pokemon in the dark category as having the ability illusion. It's the first Generation V Pokemon to be revealed to the public. It evolves into Zoroark a large and strong Pokemon capable of creating illusions that are indistinguishable from reality.
- Krookodile has a thick maroon-colored body, black back, and white stomach. It has five triangular spikes on its back. It evolves from Krokorok starting at level 40. It is the final form of Sandile.
- Genesect, the last legendary of Generation 5, and one of the best. It is a purple bipedal, insectoid Pokemon with a metal body and a saucer-shaped head and it has two large red eyes and a small white part.
- Bisharp is a bipedal, humanoid Pokemon. It has a round, red and black head, similar to a war helmet
- Kyurem is a gray and blue, bipedal Pokemon, it has a blue head and snout and has yellow eyes without pupils. Kyurem has two alternate forms, White Kyurem and Black Kyurem, which are formed by combining with Reshiram and Zekrom, respectively.
Between 1996 (release of the first Pokemon game on Game Boy) and 2017 (release of the 7th and last generation), there has been a succession of seven generations with about 800 Pokemon.