Matching game for kids - Pokemon cards 5th generation - online and free
Play Matching game
Images are currently loading, please wait a few seconds
Matching game Pokemon cards 5th generation
A great matching game especially for boys, or girls who love the Pokemon, with many Pokemon cards (more than 50 different Pokemon). The cards represent different creatures Pokemon of the 5th generation like Zorua, Zoroark, Gigalith, Munna and many others..., so play and have fun!
How to play our Online Matching games for kids?
Just click on "START" to start the game. You can increase the number of cards, and thus the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
If you think that the game is too fast or too slow, you can adjust the speed using the "QUICK", "STANDARD", "SLOW" or "VERY SLOW" buttons. With the "VERY SLOW" speed, you will have more time to memorize the cards.
For this online matching game, 3 game modes are at your disposal:
- Single player mode (SOLO): You can play quietly, at your own pace, until you've found all the pairs.
- 2 players mode with a friend sitting next to you (WITH A FRIEND): It's the perfect opportunity to share a good time and have fun with a friend, brother or sister.
- 2 players mode against the computer (AGAINST COMPUTER): In order to win, you will have to find more pairs than the computer. If you find it too hard, you can set the difficulty level to "EASY".
In the top right-hand corner of the game, a black button allows you to turn the game sound on (Unmute) or off (Mute).
This game is compatible with all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones, IOS or Android. The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so don't hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
The purpose of this memory game:
The purpose of this memory game is to memorize the locations of the cards in the game and to make pairs of cards by turning them over 2 by 2. When the 2 cards match, it's a pair! You win the pair and have the right to play again, otherwise the cards are automatically turned face down and you have to make a new try.
- For the "SOLO" mode, the purpose of the matching game is to find all the pairs in the least moves and in a shortest time.
- In the 2 players mode: the player who finds the most pairs wins.
Every time you start a new game, a random selection and a random positioning of the cards ensure you a different game than the previous one, so you can play as many times as you want!
The Pokemon 5th generation:
More than 150 Pokemon in the 5th generation. There are, for example:
- Zekrom is a black, bipedal Pokemon resembling a dragon or dinosaur with a large tail that produces energy for its attacks. It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokemon but it can fuses with Kyurem to become Black Kyurem.
- Haxorus is a bipedal Pokemon with large tusks which resemble scythes, red talons and red claws.It evolves from Fraxure starting at level 48. It is the final form of Axew.
- A pink quadruped Pokemon Munna a "dream eater" Pokemon, it evolves into Musharna "a Pokemon trance" when exposed to a Moon Stone.
Tepig, a pig-like Pokemon, can blow fire from its snout. It can evolves into Pignite and then into Emboar.
- Sandile a crocodile of the desert who does not like water. It evolves into Krokorok and then evolves into Krookodile.
- Zorua a small fox Pokemon in the dark category as having the ability illusion. It's the first Generation V Pokemon to be revealed to the public. It evolves into Zoroark a large and strong Pokemon capable of creating illusions that are indistinguishable from reality.
- Krookodile has a thick maroon-colored body, black back, and white stomach. It has five triangular spikes on its back. It evolves from Krokorok starting at level 40. It is the final form of Sandile.
- Genesect, the last legendary of Generation 5, and one of the best. It is a purple bipedal, insectoid Pokemon with a metal body and a saucer-shaped head and it has two large red eyes and a small white part.
- Bisharp is a bipedal, humanoid Pokemon. It has a round, red and black head, similar to a war helmet
- Kyurem is a gray and blue, bipedal Pokemon, it has a blue head and snout and has yellow eyes without pupils. Kyurem has two alternate forms, White Kyurem and Black Kyurem, which are formed by combining with Reshiram and Zekrom, respectively.
Between 1996 (release of the first Pokemon game on Game Boy) and 2017 (release of the 7th and last generation), there has been a succession of seven generations with about 800 Pokemon.