Matching game for kids - Pokemon game - online and free
Play Matching game
Images are currently loading, please wait a few seconds
Matching game Pokemon
A great Matching game with many Pokemons: different creatures Pokemon such as Bulbasaur, eevee, espeon, horsea, patrat and many others... more than 150 pictures!
How to play our Online Matching games for kids?
Just click on "START" to start the game. You can increase the number of cards, and thus the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
If you think that the game is too fast or too slow, you can adjust the speed using the "QUICK", "STANDARD", "SLOW" or "VERY SLOW" buttons. With the "VERY SLOW" speed, you will have more time to memorize the cards.
For this online matching game, 3 game modes are at your disposal:
- Single player mode (SOLO): You can play quietly, at your own pace, until you've found all the pairs.
- 2 players mode with a friend sitting next to you (WITH A FRIEND): It's the perfect opportunity to share a good time and have fun with a friend, brother or sister.
- 2 players mode against the computer (AGAINST COMPUTER): In order to win, you will have to find more pairs than the computer. If you find it too hard, you can set the difficulty level to "EASY".
In the top right-hand corner of the game, a black button allows you to turn the game sound on (Unmute) or off (Mute).
This game is compatible with all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones, IOS or Android. The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so don't hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
The purpose of this memory game:
The purpose of this memory game is to memorize the locations of the cards in the game and to make pairs of cards by turning them over 2 by 2. When the 2 cards match, it's a pair! You win the pair and have the right to play again, otherwise the cards are automatically turned face down and you have to make a new try.
- For the "SOLO" mode, the purpose of the matching game is to find all the pairs in the least moves and in a shortest time.
- In the 2 players mode: the player who finds the most pairs wins.
Every time you start a new game, a random selection and a random positioning of the cards ensure you a different game than the previous one, so you can play as many times as you want!
The Pokemon and Pikachu
The Pokemon are famous creatures invented by Japanese Satoshi Tajiri. The most famous is undoubtedly Pokemon Pikachu, a Pokemon of the category electricity. Pikachu is a kind of yellow mouse capable of producing electricity through pockets wich are easily identified by two round and red spots. Humans use Pokemon for battle, Pikachu has electricity as a weapon. We encounter two types of pikachu in the cartoon: there are wild Pikachus and domesticated Pikachus. The domesticated ones are very intelligent and are even capable of understanding human language.
Chronologically, we count seven generations of Pokemon for a total of over 800 creatures Pokemon.