Memory games online and free | Memozor
Published on 22 September 2011 / Last modified on 24 October 2020
Memozor offers you a wide range of online and free memory games that are suitable for young and old!
Of course, you will find the famous and must-have Memory Matching game, known as Concentration card game, with many themes for all ages: kids, adults or seniors.
New in 2021, discover RiverTimes: a method that we invented to easily learn the multiplication tables!
You can also play another classic memory games: The Simon Game! As well as many other more original versions of this game: Halloween Simon, Christmas Simon, Simon with animals and many more to vary your pleasures.
We Also offer you many other very Original and Unique memory games, created by Memozor and grouped by type of game such as: memory games with words, with numbers, with grid of pictures, with grid of squares, or with series.
- Big Matching game - Fast food
- Matching game kids - Cute Animals animated GIFS
- Big Matching game - greatest baseball players of all time
- Matching game for kids - Sonic the hedgehog
- Big Matching game - forest
- Matching game for seniors - Nature Animated GIFs
- Matching game for kids - Frozen 2
- Big Matching game - everyday objects
- Flash Cards to learn the 3-times table - Printable & Free
- Flash Cards to learn the 5-times table - Printable & Free
- Multiplication chart color 1-10 to Print - Free
- Worksheet to revise all times Tables - Free and printable
- Best Multiplication Practice Game - Play Online for Free
- Multiplication Flash Cards - Play Online for Free
- Game of the phone number to memorize
- Effect Stroop game
- Words memory game - grid of words - sea theme
- Numbers memory game - light up numbers
- Memory game - Grid of black squares - Online & Free
- Words memory game - Grid with letters of the alphabet
- Words memory game - list of color names on black background
- Numbers memory game - Grid with numbers
- Faces game for kids to Print & Cut out
- Memory game - Complex Figure (1) to print
- Memory game - Tetris game to print
- Memory game - Rubik's Cube to print
Our printable memory games
Do you want to spend less time in front of your screen? No problem, you can print one of our many free memory games in PDF format. A pair of scissors and glue will be enough to make your own Memory to play at home, with your family or friends!
Discover also our memory games in the form of tests to print to play and train your memory quietly at home.
How to play our free memory games ?
Our games are compatible with all browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, Firefox, Opera...) and with all devices: computer, tablets, smartphones, IOS or Android.
The content of the page and the games automatically adapt to your device, so do not hesitate to play on your tablet or smartphone, you can play wherever you are!
Some memory games have several difficulty levels, so if you find the game too easy for you, or on the contrary too difficult, do not hesitate to adjust the difficulty level using the buttons below the game.
For each of our games, you will always find the instructions on the same page as the game.
In some memory games, the instructions are directly integrated into the game, and are displayed as the game progresses.
And finally, for the memory games to download and print, the instructions are included in the PDF.
How to train your memory ?
The Online and free games on Memozor are perfect for the seniors who wish to train their memory.
To keep a good memory, it is important to make it work daily through a variety of activities.
Indeed, it has been proved that the memory must work regularly and in various ways, in order to maintain a good level. It is therefore essential for everyone to regularly stimulate his memory in everyday life. You can set up small daily and simple exercises such as :
- memorizing your shopping list,
- remembering the phone numbers of your loved ones,
- remembering the first names of your friend's children, or the name of your favorite actors or singers
- remembering the film you saw the day before on television...
There are also some very good board games which will make your memory work, like Scrabble for example, or games that are played solo such as Sudoku, Puzzles, Crosswords and, of course, Memozor is also there to help you keep your memory in top form :)
All our games are there to allow you to have a fun time. Furthermore, regularly playing various games that stimulate your memory allows you to maintain it in a fun way.