The best Multiplication game - Online & free
Play and Learn your Times Tables
Your most common mistakes :
You will find here the list of your most common mistakes
Rules of the Best Multiplication Game
Thanks to this game, Learn fast and easily all the Times Tables. It's called the "Best Game" because it includes 3 different reward games for each table, so there is a total of 33 built-in games to be won! When you're done with one of the tables, you'll see that you will be eager to move on to the next table to discover the other surprise games hidden there.
There is a Specific theme for each multiplication table. The different themes are chosen to appeal to all children, both boys and girls: Christmas, Candy, Tropics, Beach, Water World, Forest, etc. The built-in games included in a table are always related to the theme of this table. This game is intuitive and easy to use, but if your child is having trouble, don't hesitate to check out the Features section of this Times Tables game.
- Multiplication game with Ducks
- Multiplication shooting game at Balloons
- Multiplication Card Game - Play Online for Free
- Multiplication Matching game - Play Online for Free
Features of this Times tables Game
- This Game is compatible with your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Choose the table you want to learn with the buttons below the game. This game allows you to learn your multiplication tables from the 2 Times table up to the 12 Times table. As you may have noticed, you don't need to learn the 1 Time and the 10 Times tables because these ones are very easy.
- Enter the result of the multiplication in the white answer field and validate your answer:
Computer: To validate, press the Enter key on the keyboard.
Smartphones and Tablets: To validate, you can either press the "Done" key or "GO" key on the keyboard or touch any area of your screen.
- If your answer is circled in red: You made an error, the correct answer (circled in green) is immediately displayed.
- If your answer is circled in green: Well done! It is the right answer.
- If the sound disturbs you (or those around you) you can mute it with the button at the top right of the game.
- If you don't want to see the tricks that the teacher gives you at the beginning of each table, you can hide them thanks to the button "OFF" below the game.
- As soon as you give all the right answers for one of the tables, you're done! You can play one of the 3 games offered; You have earned it!
Our advice to learn your Times tables with this multiplication game
- 1- Focus on only one table at a time: Choose the lowest table you are having trouble with. For example, if you know your tables perfectly (without hesitation) up to the 4 Times, start with the 5 Times. But if you still have some hesitation with the 4 Times table, start with 4 times table.
- 2- A 10 minutes practice per day is enough: Practice on the same table a little bit every day for 3 or 4 days. This is enough to memorize that times table! Don't forget to do a 5 minute revision a week later to memorize this table for a long time.
- 3- Increasing Mode and Random Mode: When you are not familiar with a table, we recommend that you start with the increasing mode, it will be easier. Then, when you feel more comfortable, you can switch to random mode.
- 4- Tips from the virtual teacher: Don't hesitate to look at the teacher's tips, they will save you a lot of time!
- 5- Take a look at your most common mistakes: They are displayed below the game (at the bottom).