Multiplication game with Ducks - Online & free
Play and Learn your Times Tables
Your most common mistakes :
You will find here the list of your most common mistakes
Rules of the Multiplication Game with Ducks on the river
Start by choosing the times table you want to learn. When the game starts, the multiplication will appear. Watch the ducks passing on the river and click on the duck with the good result before it disappears from the river.
Example: If the multiplication displayed is 6x4, you must click on the duck with the number 24!
If your answer is correct, the next multiplication is displayed, otherwise, the game tells you that you made a mistake and displays the correct result so that you can memorize it for the next time.
- The best Multiplication game
- Multiplication game with Ducks
- Multiplication shooting game at Balloons
- Multiplication Card Game - Play Online for Free
Earn XP points and Reward Games!
When you give all the right answers for one of the Times tables, you earn XP! Collect XP to get your reward. When you have enough XP, the teacher rewards you with surprise games because you earned it!
Here are the reward games included in this Duck Multiplication game
- Puzzle game: A pretty river landscape with animals.
- Duck game: Duck racing down the river and having to avoid the waterlilies.
- Matching game: Find the pairs of identical ducks, ducklings or swans.
- Fifteen puzzle: Solve the puzzle of the duckling breaking out of its shell.
Features of the Ducks on the River Game
- This Game is compatible with your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Choose the times table you want to learn thanks to the buttons below the game. This game allows you to learn your multiplication tables from the 2 Times table up to the 12 Times table. As you may have noticed, you don't need to learn the 1 Time and the 10 Times tables because these ones are very easy!
- The progress bar (above the game) shows you how far along you are, i.e. how many more multiplications you have to solve before you reach the end of the table.
- Look at the multiplication displayed at the top of the game.
- Click on the right duck among the ones swimming on the river.
- If your answer appears under a red background: You're wrong, the correct answer is immediately displayed. A red circle appears in the progress bar.
- If your answer is correct: Well done! You will hear the duck's cry. A green circle appears in the progress bar.
- If the sound disturbs you (or those around you) you can mute it with the button at the top right of the game.
- You can change the speed of movement of the ducks with the buttons below the game.
- You can choose between 2 game modes: RANDOM or INCREASING. The increasing game mode is easier because the multiplications are displayed in order, while the random game mode will be more efficient for memorizing your tables.
- If you don't want to see the tricks that the teacher gives you at the beginning of each table, you can hide them thanks to the button "OFF" below the game.
Our advice to learn your Times tables with this multiplication game
- 1- Focus on only one table at a time: Choose the lowest table you are having trouble with. For example, if you know your tables perfectly (without hesitation) up to the 4 Times, start with the 5 Times. But if you still have some hesitation with the 4 Times table, start with 4 times table.
- 2- A 10 minutes practice per day is enough: Practice on the same table a little bit every day for 3 or 4 days. This is enough to memorize that times table! Don't forget to do a 5 minute revision a week later to memorize this table for a long time.
- 3- Increasing Mode and Random Mode: When you are not familiar with a table, we recommend that you start with the increasing mode, it will be easier. Then, when you feel more comfortable, you can switch to random mode.
- 4- Tips from the virtual teacher: Don't hesitate to look at the teacher's tips, they will save you a lot of time!
- 5- Take a look at your most common mistakes: They are displayed below the game (at the bottom).