Matching game - Dinosaurs - online and free
Play Matching game
Images are currently loading, please wait a few seconds
Matching game dinosaurs
In this Matching game, discover many and beautiful Dinosaurs cards carefully chosen. If you like dinosaurs, you will love this game! Carnivorous or herbivorous Dinosaurs, they are all there! It's up to you to match the pairs of dinosaurs.
There are 2 main types of dinosaurs, according to their diet: the Carnivorous dinosaurs such as tyrannosaurus, Allosaurus, Gallimimus, velociraptor (so called because he was able to reach a speed of 40 km/h) or the Herbivorous dinosaurs such as diplodocus, stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, triceratops... and even flying reptiles like the Pterosaur. Besides, did you know that some herbivorous dinosaurs ate stones? Indeed, the stones make it possible to grind too hard leaves in their stomach.
You will find in this Matching game dinosaurs that you surely know such as the:
- Tyrannosaurus: The Tyrannosaurus Rex, a predator and formidable hunter whose bite was more powerful than that of any dinosaur or any other animal that lived on earth after him.
- Triceratops: It is one of the most famous horned dinosaurs. This herbivore was equipped with 3 horns which were used to defend itself from predators and were also used in confrontations between males for the conquest of a female or a herd.
- Diplodocus: A dinosaur with a long neck and a small head, he must have been feeding on ferns.
- Pteranodon: It belongs to the family of pterosaurs, the dinosaurs with large wings capable of flying. The wingspan of the Pteranodon was 8 meters!
How to play our Online Matching games for kids?
Just click on "START" to start the game. You can increase the number of cards, and thus the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
If you think that the game is too fast or too slow, you can adjust the speed using the "QUICK", "STANDARD", "SLOW" or "VERY SLOW" buttons. With the "VERY SLOW" speed, you will have more time to memorize the cards.
For this online matching game, 3 game modes are at your disposal:
- Single player mode (SOLO): You can play quietly, at your own pace, until you've found all the pairs.
- 2 players mode with a friend sitting next to you (WITH A FRIEND): It's the perfect opportunity to share a good time and have fun with a friend, brother or sister.
- 2 players mode against the computer (AGAINST COMPUTER): In order to win, you will have to find more pairs than the computer. If you find it too hard, you can set the difficulty level to "EASY".
In the top right-hand corner of the game, a black button allows you to turn the game sound on (Unmute) or off (Mute).
This game is compatible with all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones, IOS or Android. The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so don't hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
The purpose of this memory game:
The purpose of this memory game is to memorize the locations of the cards in the game and to make pairs of cards by turning them over 2 by 2. When the 2 cards match, it's a pair! You win the pair and have the right to play again, otherwise the cards are automatically turned face down and you have to make a new try.
- For the "SOLO" mode, the purpose of the matching game is to find all the pairs in the least moves and in a shortest time.
- In the 2 players mode: the player who finds the most pairs wins.
Every time you start a new game, a random selection and a random positioning of the cards ensure you a different game than the previous one, so you can play as many times as you want!
For more details, see the Matching game rules here, or you can also Download the Printable game rules in PDF format.