Matching game for kids - butterflies - online and free
Play Matching game
Images are currently loading, please wait a few seconds
Matching game butterflies
A great Matching game with many cards of different colours butterflies: blue butterfly as the Morpho menelaus, red one as the Utetheisa ornatrix, yellow one as the Colias hyale and many others... So come and play with butterflies!
Butterflies or insects belong to the Lepidoptera order. This order includes more than 150,000 species. The larval stage of its insect is called caterpillar.
In the suborder of moths, there are a large number of nocturnal butterflies, some have a special organ that allow them to detect ultrasound and whose role would be to protect from a nocturnal predator: the bat. Some moths also have an organ wich is able to emit sounds for seduce a potential partner. For example: such as the sphinx or isabellae, this can grow to 10 centimeters.
In the suborder of Rhopalocera, butterflies have club-shaped antennae and when they land, their wings are always raised. For example: Brassicaria, Aurora, Amirallis, Bella Dona ...
How to play our Online Matching games for kids?
Just click on "START" to start the game. You can increase the number of cards, and thus the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
If you think that the game is too fast or too slow, you can adjust the speed using the "QUICK", "STANDARD", "SLOW" or "VERY SLOW" buttons. With the "VERY SLOW" speed, you will have more time to memorize the cards.
For this online matching game, 3 game modes are at your disposal:
- Single player mode (SOLO): You can play quietly, at your own pace, until you've found all the pairs.
- 2 players mode with a friend sitting next to you (WITH A FRIEND): It's the perfect opportunity to share a good time and have fun with a friend, brother or sister.
- 2 players mode against the computer (AGAINST COMPUTER): In order to win, you will have to find more pairs than the computer. If you find it too hard, you can set the difficulty level to "EASY".
In the top right-hand corner of the game, a black button allows you to turn the game sound on (Unmute) or off (Mute).
This game is compatible with all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones, IOS or Android. The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so don't hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
The purpose of this memory game:
The purpose of this memory game is to memorize the locations of the cards in the game and to make pairs of cards by turning them over 2 by 2. When the 2 cards match, it's a pair! You win the pair and have the right to play again, otherwise the cards are automatically turned face down and you have to make a new try.
- For the "SOLO" mode, the purpose of the matching game is to find all the pairs in the least moves and in a shortest time.
- In the 2 players mode: the player who finds the most pairs wins.
Every time you start a new game, a random selection and a random positioning of the cards ensure you a different game than the previous one, so you can play as many times as you want!