Matching game for kids - The Simpsons - online and free
Play Matching game
Images are currently loading, please wait a few seconds
Matching game - The Simpsons
A great matching game online and free for kids with Simpsons characters. The simpsons are a middle-class American family, at least stereotyped! The family members are:
- Homer (the father): he works at the overweight and alcoholic Springfield nuclear plant,
- Marge (the mother): a caring homemaker with her children and very moralistic,
- Bart (the son): a mischievous and rebellious child,
- Lisa (the girl): it's Bart's little sister and Maggie's big sister, she's an extremely intelligent little girl who likes to play the saxophone,
- Maggie (the baby): her real name is Margaret Eve, she does not speak yet and we often see her sucking her nipple.
The other main characters of the simpsons are: Abraham Simpson (Homer's father), Selma and Patty Bouvier (Marge's twin sisters), Ned and Maude Flanders, Milhouse (Bart's best friend), Timothy (the Reverend), Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Charles Montgomery Burns (the billionaire owner of the Springfield nuclear power plant ...
How to play our Online Matching games for kids?
Just click on "START" to start the game. You can increase the number of cards, and thus the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
If you think that the game is too fast or too slow, you can adjust the speed using the "QUICK", "STANDARD", "SLOW" or "VERY SLOW" buttons. With the "VERY SLOW" speed, you will have more time to memorize the cards.
For this online matching game, 3 game modes are at your disposal:
- Single player mode (SOLO): You can play quietly, at your own pace, until you've found all the pairs.
- 2 players mode with a friend sitting next to you (WITH A FRIEND): It's the perfect opportunity to share a good time and have fun with a friend, brother or sister.
- 2 players mode against the computer (AGAINST COMPUTER): In order to win, you will have to find more pairs than the computer. If you find it too hard, you can set the difficulty level to "EASY".
In the top right-hand corner of the game, a black button allows you to turn the game sound on (Unmute) or off (Mute).
This game is compatible with all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones, IOS or Android. The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so don't hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
The purpose of this memory game:
The purpose of this memory game is to memorize the locations of the cards in the game and to make pairs of cards by turning them over 2 by 2. When the 2 cards match, it's a pair! You win the pair and have the right to play again, otherwise the cards are automatically turned face down and you have to make a new try.
- For the "SOLO" mode, the purpose of the matching game is to find all the pairs in the least moves and in a shortest time.
- In the 2 players mode: the player who finds the most pairs wins.
Every time you start a new game, a random selection and a random positioning of the cards ensure you a different game than the previous one, so you can play as many times as you want!