Play Memory game :
Memory game - Scooby-Doo
A great memory game online and free for kids with Simpsons characters. The simpsons are a middle-class American family, at least stereotyped! The family members are:
- Homer (the father): he works at the overweight and alcoholic Springfield nuclear plant,
- Marge (the mother): a caring homemaker with her children and very moralistic,
- Bart (the son): a mischievous and rebellious child,
- Lisa (the girl): it's Bart's little sister and Maggie's big sister, she's an extremely intelligent little girl who likes to play the saxophone,
- Maggie (the baby): her real name is Margaret Eve, she does not speak yet and we often see her sucking her nipple.
The other main characters of the simpsons are: Abraham Simpson (Homer's father), Selma and Patty Bouvier (Marge's twin sisters), Ned and Maude Flanders, Milhouse (Bart's best friend), Timothy (the Reverend), Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Charles Montgomery Burns (the billionaire owner of the Springfield nuclear power plant ...
How to play free memory game online:
In this free games, the cards are arranged in columns and rows. You can change the number of cards on the board, and so the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
You have to reconstruct the pairs of cards by turning them 2 by 2. If the cards turned face up are the same (a pair) you win and the pair disappears from the game otherwise the cards are automatically turned face down and you need to make a new try. Find all the pairs in the least moves and in a shortest time. You will find the full memory game rules here.
You can replay the same game as many times as you want: every time you start a new game, a random selection of the cards ensures a different game, so you can replay endlessly.
This game is compatible with all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones. The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so do not hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
If you want games with more cards, you will find them in giant or big memory games
Why play memory game for kids:
Great exercise to train kid's memory. It's also a good practice to help them memorize the locations of different cards and you will be quickly surprised by their progress. This game will reinforce and boost their visual memory storage capacity in a playful way.