Memory game for kids - Mickey Mouse - online and free
Play Memory game :
Memory game Mickey Mouse
A great Memory game for kids with Mickey Mouse: many recent or old images of the famous mouse. As you will see in this memory game, the appearance of Mickey changed over the years (see below).
As everyone knows, the mouse with big black ears was created by Disney Studios in 1928.
In 2018, Mickey mouse celebrated his 90th birthday.
The appearance of this character, born from the imagination of Mr. Walt Disney, changed over the years, for example:
- His eyes were, initially, entirely black and then they became white with black pupils.
- His nose has been shortened and rounded.
- His white face, became pink, more caucasian.
- At first, he didn't have white gloves, they appeared in 1929.
- Initially, Mickey only existed in black and white. It was only in 1935, for the first time and thanks to the technicolor method, that Mickey made his appearance in color, in the movie "The Band Concert".
- Overall, his appearance has become more and more juvenile.
How to play Online Memory games ?
In these online games, the cards are laid in rows on the board. You have to find all the pairs by turning cards 2 by 2.
These memory games are single player mode, so, as there is only one player, the objective of the game is to find all the pairs with the fewest strokes and as quickly as possible.
A stopwatch will show you how much time you have spent to find all the pairs and also the game will show you the number of strokes you have needed.
If you wish, you can change the number of cards on the board, and so the level of difficulty of the game, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
When you turn over 2 cards, there are 2 possibilities:
- If the two cards match, it's a pair! The pair automatically disappears from the board and you can then turn over 2 new cards.
- Otherwise, if the cards don't match, they are automatically turned face down and you can then turn over 2 new cards.
You can replay the same game as many times as you want! Indeed, every time a new game starts,
a random selection of the cards ensures that you will have a different game, so you can replay endlessly!
Free Memory games on Memozor :
All the memory games are Free. They are Compatible with all devices: Desktop, Laptop, Tablets and Smartphones, and they are also Compatible with all Browsers (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox...). The content and the games adjust automatically to your device, so do not hesitate to play on your tablet or your smartphone.
If you want play with more cards, try our Giant or Big memory games
But you can also play to our Online 2 players memory games. For those there are 2 distinct game modes:
- You can play with a friend sitting next to you
- Or you can play against the computer