Matching game - red, yellow and green Country Flags
Play Matching game
Images are currently loading, please wait a few seconds
Country flags with red, yellow and green
A great matching game with country flags which are only red, yellow and green. This is a difficult game because some flags look very similar. The name of the country is written on the card below the flag. It's up to you to match the pairs of identical flags!
Can you name 10 countries with a red, yellow and green flag? If you can't, this game will help you. Here are the possible answers: Lithuania, Mali, Mauritania, Portugal, Republic of Congo, Senegal, Suriname, Togo, Benin, Myanmar... and know that there are many others, there are 25 in all!
You will find all these flags (sorted in alphabetical order) on our page Red, Yellow and Green country Flags and you will have the possibility to print them to make a home-made matching game with flags to play with real cards!
How to play our online Matching games for adults?
Just click on "START" to start the game. You can increase the number of cards, and thus the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
If you think that the game is too fast or too slow, you can adjust the speed using the "QUICK", "STANDARD", "SLOW" or "VERY SLOW" buttons. With the "VERY SLOW" speed, you will have more time to memorize the cards.
For this online matching game, 3 game modes are at your disposal:
- Single player mode (SOLO): You can play quietly, at your own pace, until you've found all the pairs.
- 2 players mode with a friend sitting next to you (WITH A FRIEND): It's the perfect opportunity to share a good time and have fun with a friend or your child.
- 2 players mode against the computer (AGAINST COMPUTER): In order to win, you will have to find more pairs than the computer. If you find it too hard, you can set the difficulty level to "EASY".
In the top right-hand corner of the game, a black button allows you to turn the game sound on (Unmute) or off (Mute).
This game is compatible with all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones, IOS or Android. The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so don't hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
The purpose of this memory game:
The purpose of this memory game is to memorize the locations of the cards in the game and to make pairs of cards by turning them over 2 by 2. When the 2 cards match, it's a pair! You win the pair and have the right to play again, otherwise the cards are automatically turned face down and you have to make a new try.
- For the "SOLO" mode, the purpose of the matching game is to find all the pairs in the least moves and in a shortest time.
- In the 2 players mode: the player who finds the most pairs wins.
For more details, see the Matching game rules here, or you can also Download the Printable game rules in PDF format.
Every time you start a new game, a random selection and a random positioning of the cards ensure you a different game than the previous one, so you can play as many times as you want!