Matching game - All country Flags - Online and Free
Play Matching game
Images are currently loading, please wait a few seconds
Matching game with all Country flags
A great Matching game with all the country flags. You will discover more than 200 flags from all over the world! It's up to you to match the pairs of identical flags.
You will find these flags (sorted in alphabetical order) on our page all the country Flags of the World with the names and you will have the possibility to print them to make a "home-made" matching game with flags to play with real cards!
The countries represented in this game are:
- The 193 countries members of the UN,
- The 4 non-member countries that are recognized by the UN: Cook Islands, Niue, Palestine and Vatican,
- And Other countries not recognized by the UN: Abkhazia, Artsakh, Curacao, Donetsk, Kosovo, Luhansk, Northern Cyprus, sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, South Ossetia, Taiwan, Transnistria, and Western Sahara.
Meaning and origin of some flags:
The design of the Finnish flag represents the Scandinavian cross, symbolizes the color blue lakes and sky, while white symbolizes the snow. Other Nordic countries have a Scandinavian cross in its flag: Denmark, Norway, Iceland, and Sweden. The three colors of the tricolor of Romania represent the three historic regions of the country: Transylvania, Wallachia and Moldova. Regarding the Chilean Flag: Red represents the blood of patriots who fought for the country's independence and the white symbolizes the snow of the Andes.
How to play our online Matching games for adults?
Just click on "START" to start the game. You can increase the number of cards, and thus the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
If you think that the game is too fast or too slow, you can adjust the speed using the "QUICK", "STANDARD", "SLOW" or "VERY SLOW" buttons. With the "VERY SLOW" speed, you will have more time to memorize the cards.
For this online matching game, 3 game modes are at your disposal:
- Single player mode (SOLO): You can play quietly, at your own pace, until you've found all the pairs.
- 2 players mode with a friend sitting next to you (WITH A FRIEND): It's the perfect opportunity to share a good time and have fun with a friend or your child.
- 2 players mode against the computer (AGAINST COMPUTER): In order to win, you will have to find more pairs than the computer. If you find it too hard, you can set the difficulty level to "EASY".
In the top right-hand corner of the game, a black button allows you to turn the game sound on (Unmute) or off (Mute).
This game is compatible with all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones, IOS or Android. The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so don't hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
The purpose of this memory game:
The purpose of this memory game is to memorize the locations of the cards in the game and to make pairs of cards by turning them over 2 by 2. When the 2 cards match, it's a pair! You win the pair and have the right to play again, otherwise the cards are automatically turned face down and you have to make a new try.
- For the "SOLO" mode, the purpose of the matching game is to find all the pairs in the least moves and in a shortest time.
- In the 2 players mode: the player who finds the most pairs wins.
Every time you start a new game, a random selection and a random positioning of the cards ensure you a different game than the previous one, so you can play as many times as you want!