Printable matching game for kids - letters of the alphabet
Find here cards for make an original printable matching game for kids. You will find on these cards all the letters of the alphabet. Simply print and cut them to have an original matching game homemade to play with family or friends!
Discover also our Printable alphabet with cute pictures to help toddlers learn easily the alphabet
How to print the matching game for kids:
All the printable memory cards are included in the pdf file to download. So, click on the button "PRINT" below to download and then print the memory cards
How to make the alphabet cards:
Print two copies of the Memory or Matching game in pdf format in order to obtain pairs of similar cards. Once cards games have been printed out, you only have to cut them following the outline. Before cutting the printed page, you can optionally glue it on a cardboard support. In this way, the cards will be more rigid and thus they will be stronger. It also helps to avoid transparency, indeed it will not be possible to see through the card and to guess what is the picture on the hidden side. And then, start playing and enjoy! All printable Matching games on www.memozor.com are free.
- Matching game for toddlers - Learn the alphabet
- Matching game for toddlers - Snoopy
- Matching game animals for toddlers
- Matching game balls for toddlers
- Matching game for kids - dinosaurs
- Matching game for kids - Walt Disney
- Matching game for kids - Frozen 2
- Matching game for kids - African animals