Animal crossing Cards to print - Free matching game
More than 200 Animal crossing cards to print
A PDF with more than 200 animal cards to print and cut out. The name of each villager is written on the card. Click on the button below to download the Animal Crossing Pdf.
Print the pages you want in duplicate (the pdf contains 9 pages in all). Follow our tips for making the cards.
As there are many pages in the pdf, and to help you choose the ones you are interested in, we have grouped the animals of the same category on the same page. Thus you will find:
- Page 1: An assortment of the most popular animals (all categories)
- Page 2: Cats, Dogs et Wolves
- Page 3: Squirrels, Hamsters, Mouses, Rabbits, Hedgehogs, Skunk
- Page 4: Birds, Ducks, Ostriches, Seagulls, Pelicans, Chickens, Eagles, Owls, Dodo
- Page 5: Lions, Tigers, Monkeys, Gorillas, Deer, Antelopes, Anteaters, Tapirs
- Page 6: Rhinoceros, Elephants, Mammoth, Hippopotamus, Crocodiles, Alligators
- Page 7: Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Bulls, Cows, Horses
- Page 8: Bears, Kangaroos, Koalas
- Page 9: Penguins, Frogs, and others (Mole, Axololt, Turtle, Octopus)
After printing the cards, glue them on a cardboard support and to finish, cut out the cards and... Your Memory game is ready! You can start playing with these cute little animals.
Animal crossing cards in this matching game
Here are some of the villager cards that you will find in the Pdf as well as the name (English/French) and the category of animals:
How to make the cards?
Print two copies of the Memory or Matching game in pdf format in order to obtain pairs of similar cards. Once cards games have been printed out, you only have to cut them following the outline. Before cutting the printed page, you can optionally glue it on a cardboard support. In this way, the cards will be more rigid and thus they will be stronger. It also helps to avoid transparency, indeed it will not be possible to see through the card and to guess what is the picture on the hidden side. And then, start playing and enjoy! All printable Matching games on www.memozor.com are free.
Play with more than 250 animals from the video game "Animal crossing" and find matching pairs of identical villagers. In each game you will discover new characters all cuter than each other!PLAY THE MATCHING GAME ANIMAL CROSSING