Giant Matching game
Play Giant Matching game
Images are currently loading, please wait a few seconds
Giant matching game
You will need to concentrate to win this matching game in its giant version that we propose to play here.
It is not easy to memorize the location of the 54 cards but using your memory you can do it. The pictures you have to find are smiley of different colors and with different facial expressions. If you see the yellow one whose face smiles, don't confuse it with the one that has a sad face but the same color: they are almost the same.
How to play our online Giant Matching games?
In these online Giant Matching games, There are a lot of cards:
- The games with 54 cards (9x6): The cards are arranged in 9 columns and 6 rows for a total of 54 cards (27 pairs).
- The games with 70 cards (10x7): The cards are arranged in 10 columns and 7 rows for a total of 70 cards (35 pairs).
Just click on "START" to start the game. If you think that the game is too difficult, you can decrease the number of cards, and thus the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
If you think that the game is too fast or too slow, you can adjust the speed using the "QUICK", "STANDARD", "SLOW" or "VERY SLOW" buttons. With the "VERY SLOW" speed, you will have more time to memorize the cards.
For this online matching game, 3 game modes are at your disposal:
- Single player mode (SOLO): You can play quietly, at your own pace, until you've found all the pairs.
- 2 players mode with a friend sitting next to you (WITH A FRIEND): It's the perfect opportunity to share a good time and have fun with a friend or your child.
- 2 players mode against the computer (AGAINST COMPUTER): In order to win, you will have to find more pairs than the computer. If you find it too hard, you can set the difficulty level to "EASY".
In the top right-hand corner of the game, a black button allows you to turn the game sound on (Unmute) or off (Mute).
This game is compatible with all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones, IOS or Android. The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so don't hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
The purpose of this memory game:
As there are a large number of cards displayed, it is a difficult memory game, and your memory will have to work to succeed in finding all the pairs and thus finish the game.
The purpose of this memory game is to memorize the locations of the cards in the game and to make pairs of cards by turning them over 2 by 2. When the 2 cards match, it's a pair! You win the pair and have the right to play again, otherwise the cards are automatically turned face down and you have to make a new try.
- For the "SOLO" mode, the purpose of the matching game is to find all the pairs in the least moves and in a shortest time.
- In the 2 players mode: the player who finds the most pairs wins.
For more details, see the Matching game rules here, or you can also Download the Printable game rules in PDF format.
Every time you start a new game, a random selection and a random positioning of the cards ensure you a different game than the previous one, so you can play as many times as you want!