Matching game for kids - The Adventures of Tintin - online and free
Play Matching game
Images are currently loading, please wait a few seconds
Matching game - The Adventures of Tintin
A great matching game for kids with pictures from the belgian comics "The Adventures of Tintin", you will play with Tintin, his dog Snowy, his best friend the Captain Haddock, and many others... so come and play!
The Adventures of Tintin
Tintin is a reporter and adventurer who is the heroe from a Belgian comics called "The Adventures of Tintin". He travels around the world with his dog Snowy, a white Wire Fox Terrier, and his best friend the Captain Haddock. The Captain Haddock is often smoking his pipe and he loves drink, especially rum and whisky, perhaps overly... The character of tintin was created in 1929 by Hergé, a Belgian cartoonist, draftsman and scriptwriter. There are, among other comics, "Tintin in tibet", "Tintin in the Land of the Soviets", "Tintin in the Congo", "Tintin in America", "Cigars of the Pharaoh", "The Blue Lotus", "The Black Island", "The Crab with the Golden Claws", "Red Rackham's Treasure", "Destination Moon"...
How to play our Online Matching games for kids?
Just click on "START" to start the game. You can increase the number of cards, and thus the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
If you think that the game is too fast or too slow, you can adjust the speed using the "QUICK", "STANDARD", "SLOW" or "VERY SLOW" buttons. With the "VERY SLOW" speed, you will have more time to memorize the cards.
For this online matching game, 3 game modes are at your disposal:
- Single player mode (SOLO): You can play quietly, at your own pace, until you've found all the pairs.
- 2 players mode with a friend sitting next to you (WITH A FRIEND): It's the perfect opportunity to share a good time and have fun with a friend, brother or sister.
- 2 players mode against the computer (AGAINST COMPUTER): In order to win, you will have to find more pairs than the computer. If you find it too hard, you can set the difficulty level to "EASY".
In the top right-hand corner of the game, a black button allows you to turn the game sound on (Unmute) or off (Mute).
This game is compatible with all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones, IOS or Android. The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so don't hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
The purpose of this memory game:
The purpose of this memory game is to memorize the locations of the cards in the game and to make pairs of cards by turning them over 2 by 2. When the 2 cards match, it's a pair! You win the pair and have the right to play again, otherwise the cards are automatically turned face down and you have to make a new try.
- For the "SOLO" mode, the purpose of the matching game is to find all the pairs in the least moves and in a shortest time.
- In the 2 players mode: the player who finds the most pairs wins.
Every time you start a new game, a random selection and a random positioning of the cards ensure you a different game than the previous one, so you can play as many times as you want!