Big Matching game for easy learning of dinosaurs name
Play Big Matching game
Images are currently loading, please wait a few seconds
Big matching game dinosaurs
A very big and an intelligent matching game for easy learning of dinosaurs name while having fun!
There are 54 cards which represent different dinosaurs. More than 30 different dinosaurs!!!
In this game the cards are placed face down. On each card there is a dinosaur and its name associated is written on each card. Children or adults will learn the dinosaurs name without even realizing it. Playing, learning is always easier and becomes child's play!
Don't hesitate to play our great Matching game Dinosaurs.
If you like those cards, you can print them on our page Printable Dinosaurs Cards. After printing the PDF in duplicate and cutting out the dinosaurs, you will get a homemade matching game to play with real cards with your family or friends!
You certainly know the names of the most famous dinosaurs such as the Tyranosaurus (Tyranosaurus Rex), the Diplodocus, the Pteranosaurus, The stegosaurus or the Triceratops but do you know the dinosaurs below:
- The Patagotitan: One of the biggest dinosaurs that is the size of a boeing 737 (length: 37 meters, weight: 69 tons).
- The Panoplosaurus: this dinosaur was wrapped in heavy armor which consisted of large, square plates covered with bony spines. The rest of the back was adorned with smaller nails.
- The Parksosaurus: A small biped herbivorous dinosaur with feet adapted to the race, a rigid tail and a horned beak.
- The Eousdryosaurus: A new dinosaur species discovered in 2014 in the Portuguese city of Porto das Barcas. The Hispano-Portuguese research team named it "Eousdryosaurus nanohallucis", which means the eastern dinosaur with a tiny thumb. The individual found was 1.60 meters long and about 1,5 meters tall.
How to play our online Giant Matching games?
In these online Giant Matching games, There are a lot of cards:
- The games with 54 cards (9x6): The cards are arranged in 9 columns and 6 rows for a total of 54 cards (27 pairs).
- The games with 70 cards (10x7): The cards are arranged in 10 columns and 7 rows for a total of 70 cards (35 pairs).
Just click on "START" to start the game. If you think that the game is too difficult, you can decrease the number of cards, and thus the level of difficulty, thanks to the buttons located below the game.
If you think that the game is too fast or too slow, you can adjust the speed using the "QUICK", "STANDARD", "SLOW" or "VERY SLOW" buttons. With the "VERY SLOW" speed, you will have more time to memorize the cards.
For this online matching game, 3 game modes are at your disposal:
- Single player mode (SOLO): You can play quietly, at your own pace, until you've found all the pairs.
- 2 players mode with a friend sitting next to you (WITH A FRIEND): It's the perfect opportunity to share a good time and have fun with a friend or your child.
- 2 players mode against the computer (AGAINST COMPUTER): In order to win, you will have to find more pairs than the computer. If you find it too hard, you can set the difficulty level to "EASY".
In the top right-hand corner of the game, a black button allows you to turn the game sound on (Unmute) or off (Mute).
This game is compatible with all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones, IOS or Android. The content and the game adjust automatically to your device, so don't hesitate to play on a tablet or a smartphone.
The purpose of this memory game:
As there are a large number of cards displayed, it is a difficult memory game, and your memory will have to work to succeed in finding all the pairs and thus finish the game.
The purpose of this memory game is to memorize the locations of the cards in the game and to make pairs of cards by turning them over 2 by 2. When the 2 cards match, it's a pair! You win the pair and have the right to play again, otherwise the cards are automatically turned face down and you have to make a new try.
- For the "SOLO" mode, the purpose of the matching game is to find all the pairs in the least moves and in a shortest time.
- In the 2 players mode: the player who finds the most pairs wins.
For more details, see the Matching game rules here, or you can also Download the Printable game rules in PDF format.
Every time you start a new game, a random selection and a random positioning of the cards ensure you a different game than the previous one, so you can play as many times as you want!