Multiplication Flash Cards - 9 Times table - Printable & Free
Thanks to these Multiplication Flash Cards to print and cut out, you will learn your 9 Times Table while having fun. These cards illustrate the adventures of a Squirrel in the shape of a 9, the hero of the 9 Times table.
The RiverTimes Multiplication Cards are called Flash Cards because they allow a Quick or Flash memorization of the multiplication tables. You will find all our cards in our section Multiplication Flash Cards.
This Easy, Fast and Fun learning way is especially designed for children. Its effectiveness is based on:
- the Use of Animals shaped like numbers:
The Squirrel in the shape of a 9 will meet other animals shaped like numbers.
- The association of a Specific Color to each number or animal:
The brown is assigned to the Squirrel and thus to the number 9.
- Funny stories:
In the 9 Times table you will discover the adventures of the squirrel.
The PDF document contains everything you need to easily memorize the 9 Times table:
- The Flash Cards to print and cut out
- The stories associated with each multiplication
- The RiverTimes Method of memorization
By purchasing the FULL PDF of RiverTimes Flash Cards, you will have the complete set of cards and stories for ALL THE TABLES FROM 2 TO 9 (including the 9 Times table). You can also download a free excerpt from the 9 Times Table including the cards and stories for the 9x2, 9x3, 9x4 and 9x5 multiplications.
The Multiplication Flash Cards by RiverTimes
There are 2 types of cards in the PDF document of the 9 Times table:
- The Animals cards: They describe the personalities, hobbies and other characteristics of each animal.
- The Multiplication Flashcards of the 9 Times table: They are divided into 2 parts:
* Multiplication Part (on the left): It represents the multiplication, i.e. the meeting between the squirrel and another animal.
* Result Part: (on the right): It represents the result of the multiplication, i.e. the story resulting from this meeting between the two animals.
Making of the cards
Print the PDF above and glue each page containing cards on a cardboard support and then cut out each card following the dotted lines.
RiverTimes Method for fast memorization of your multiplication tables
You will find the complete method in the PDF of the Flash Cards (to download above), you can also consult it here RiverTimes Method for fast memorization of the times tables.
RiverTimes game to revise your times tables
Find here the Rules of the RiverTimes game using Flash Cards. This game will allow you to efficiently revise your tables while having fun. Play with family or friends!
The Funny stories to learn the 9 Times table
The squirrel - number 9:
Hobbies: Stockpile acorns for the winter.
- 9 x 2 = 2 x 9: See the 2 Times table
- 9 x 3 = 3 x 9: See the 3 Times table
- 9 x 4 = 4 x 9: See the 4 Times table
- 9 x 5 = 5 x 9: See the 5 Times table
- 9 x 6: Available in the Full PDF
- 9 x 7: Available in the Full PDF
- 9 x 8: Available in the Full PDF
- 9 x 9: Available in the Full PDF