Flash Cards to learn the 8-times table - Printable & Free
Thanks to these Free, printable Flash Cards to cut out, you will learn your 8-times Table while having fun. These cards illustrate the adventures of an Octopus shaped like an 8 (the hero of the 8-times table). They are called "Flash" because they allow a Quick (or Flash) memorization of the multiplication tables.
This Easy, Fast and Fun method is especially designed for children. Its effectiveness is based on:
- the Use of Animals shaped like numbers:
The Octopus shaped like a 8 will meet other animals shaped like numbers.
- The association of a Specific Color to each number or animal:
The purple is assigned to the Octopus and thus to the number 8.
- Funny stories:
In the 8-times table you will discover the adventures of the octopus.
The PDF document contains everything you need to easily memorize the 8-times table:
- The Flash Cards to print and cut out
- The stories associated with each multiplication
- The RiverTimes Method of memorization
The PDF will be soon available
The Animals Flash Cards by RiverTimes
There are 2 types of cards in the PDF document of the 8-times table:
- The Animals cards: They describe the personalities, hobbies and other characteristics of each animal.
- The Multiplication Flashcards of the 8-times table: They are divided into 2 parts:
* Multiplication Part (on the left): It represents the multiplication, i.e. the meeting between the octopus and another animal.
* Result Part: (on the right): It represents the result of the multiplication, i.e. the story resulting from this meeting between the two animals.
Making of the cards
Print the PDF above and glue each page containing cards on a cardboard support and then cut out each card following the dotted lines.
RiverTimes Method for fast memorization of your multiplication tables
You will find the complete method in the PDF of the Flash Cards (to download above), you can also consult it here RiverTimes Method for fast memorization of the times tables.
RiverTimes game to revise your times tables
Find here the Rules of the RiverTimes game using Flash Cards. This game will allow you to efficiently revise your tables while having fun. Play with family or friends!
The Funny stories to learn the 8-Times table
The octopus - number 8:
Hobbies: He likes to enjoy the sun perched on his buoy.
Features: Sailing on the river, scuba diving.
- 8 x 2 = 2 x 8: See the 2-times table
- 8 x 3 = 3 x 8: See the 3-times table
- 8 x 4 = 4 x 8: See the 4-times table
- 8 x 5 = 5 x 8: See the 5-times table
- 8 x 6: Soon available
- 8 x 7: Soon available
- 8 x 8: Soon available
- 8 x 9: Soon available