Game to learn the 9 times table - Easy & Fast method
Discover an Easy, Fast and Fun Method to learn the 9 times tables while having fun. The effectiveness of this method is based on the association of an animal in the shape of a number, a specific color to each number or animal, and on a funny story that will help your child to memorize his/her 9 times tables. In the 9 times table, the animal representing the number 9 is a squirrel.
This memorization method is fast and very effective because it combines 2 complementary memorization techniques:
- Visual memorization: with mental images (designed to appeal to children) associated with color codes
- Auditory Memorization: with a funny story suitable for children
You will find in the Pdf document all the necessary elements for an easy and fast memorization of the 9 times table:
- The cards to print and cut out
- The stories associated with each multiplication
- The detailed method
- The rules of the game for the revisions
The PDF will be soon available
Purpose of the game to memorize the 9 times table
There are 3 types of cards in the game of the 9 times table:
- The Animals cards: They describe the personalities, hobbies and other characteristics of each animal.
- The Multiplication cards of the 9 times table: They represent the multiplication, i.e. the meeting between the squirrel and another animal
- The Result cards of the 9 times table: They represent the result of the multiplication, i.e. the story resulting from this meeting between the two animals.
Making of the cards
Print the Pdf document then glue the pages containing the images on a cardboard support and then cut out each card following the dotted lines.
Method for fast memorization of the multiplication tables
You will find the complete method in the pdf of the game, you can also consult it here: Method for fast memorization of the multiplication tables.
The stories to tell for an easy learning of the 9 Times table
The squirrel - number 9:
Hobbies: Stockpile acorns for the winter.
- 9 x 2: See the 2 times table
- 9 x 3: See the 3 times table
- 9 x 4: See the 4 times table
- 9 x 5: See the 5 times table
- 9 x 6: Soon available
- 9 x 7: Soon available
- 9 x 8: Soon available
- 9 x 9: Soon available
Rules of the game for the revision of the multiplication tables
You will find the rules of the game in the pdf, you can also consult it here: Rules of the game to revise the multiplication tables